Great opportunity for a Sales Manager with a background in biochemistry or life sciences and experience in scientific sales, to join a rapidly growing scientific company,
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for promoting the portfolio of products to the life science community within your territory through direct sales efforts. In addition to this, the Sales Manager will also direct and support the field and internal sales teams.
Your main responsibilities as Sales Manager will include;
- Managing and mentoring the existing sales team
- Prospect and qualify potential customers through telephone and face to face meetings
- Drive the sales strategy, including revenue targets and budgets, to ensure that key objectives are met
- Collate and analyse customer feedback, market intelligence and recommendations amongst the sales and marketing teams
- Report sales performance on a monthly basis to team and quarterly basis to the board
The ideal candidate for this Sales Manager role will have the following;
- Previous business development experience within life sciences, biotechnology or other scientific sales
- A minimum of a degree education in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience in a territory-based role, spent mostly in the field
This Sales Manager opportunity offers a basic salary circa £45,000 + company car + commission scheme + company benefits as well as the chance to progress further within the overall sales team
If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this Sales Manager position and you’d like to be considered for the role, apply today!
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.