Greenhill are delighted to be working with our client to recruit a Marketing Specialist on a twelve-month fixed term contract basis. The business is happy to consider candidates who would like to work either full or part time although a minimum of three days per week is required. As this is a stand-alone role it’s important that you are self-motivated and have a good level of experience to draw on. An immediate start is available.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist role include:
• Ownership and management of a programme of email marketing campaigns including those to new markets, prospects and verticals
• Management of a series of events, both large and small, and providing collateral to support these initiatives
• Management of the CRM system
• Monitoring the success of campaigns and reporting on ROI
• Working closely with the sales team to support sales campaigns including producing content
• Social media management and activity
To be successful as the Marketing Specialist you will:
• Ideally be a graduate or equivalent in marketing or business
• Have experience of marketing in a B2B technology environment
• Have experience of lead generation via email and social media campaigns
• Be organised, able to work under pressure and have a high degree of accuracy
• Possess good communication and time management skills
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the range £35-40,000 plus benefits along with the opportunity to work in an established business as part of a committed and professional team.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Marketing Specialist position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment