Greenhill are delighted to be working with our growing, market-leading client based north of Cambridge to recruit a Marketing Manager to focus on content creation, campaigns and communication activities. This is a new position resulting from a redefinition of marketing strategy and would suit a creative and talented marketing professional who understands the importance of the voice of the customer. Occasional travel is required in the role, both in Europe and internationally.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager, Campaigns & Communication role include:
• Developing engaging campaign content in various formats to assist in driving growth for new and existing products
• Defining the public relations strategy, managing agencies and writing press releases
• Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
• Documenting and delivering a rolling programme of customer stories and case studies to encourage new business
• Monitoring, analysing and reporting media coverage for both the business and competitors
• Working with sales and marketing teams globally to ensure effective marketing messages for the relevant market segments
To be successful as the Marketing Manager, Campaigns & Communication role you will:
• Have a working knowledge of B2B technology marketing ideally in a multi-tier setting
• Have first class communication, project management and planning skills
• Be a story teller with the ability to influence audiences to take action
• Have experience of working with marketing automation platforms
• Be able to manage data and analyse campaign progress as well as presenting results
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits along with the opportunity to work in a growing business alongside a great team.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this North Cambridge based Marketing Manager, Campaigns & Communication position and you would like to be considered for the role, please send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on email@example.com.
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment