Our client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their Cambridgeshire based team in a newly created role. As Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for a range of activities to drive events, exhibitions, associated project plans and campaigns.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Coordinator will include but are not limited to:
- Manage annual exhibition and events projects
- Delivery of marketing activities on time and to budget
- Collaborate across the organisation to plan and implement product launches and campaigns
- Conduct monthly marketing activity analysis of all activities
The desired skills to execute the role of Marketing Coordinator include:
- Relevant experience in event planning, project management and campaign management
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Team player with a hands-on proactive approach
In return, our client is offering a salary of £22-25,000 plus benefits.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridgeshire based Marketing Coordinator position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch with Tom, Liz or Donna with regards to your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
If you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.