Greenhill are delighted to be working with our Cambridge based client to recruit a Head of Web & Digital. This is a new, high-profile role working within a large and complex international organisation and focused on the development and improvement of multiple websites particularly from a customer viewpoint. There is a new team in place and leading it with clarity and vision is a key requirement of the role. This is an exciting, dynamic and formative role for a candidate able to demonstrate tenacity and a desire for continuous improvement.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Web & Digital role include:
• Leading the development of an integrated web and digital strategy to improve user experience
• Developing a digital roadmap in order to secure funding and deliver improved accessibility
• Managing and mentoring a team and developing strong relationships with peers and colleagues across the business on an international basis
• Evaluating email marketing and marketing automation and recommending improvements
• Optimising data capture and implementing best practice to improve ROI and future capability
• Leading on the management and updating of web content
To be successful as the Head of Web & Digital you will:
• Be a graduate with a degree ideally in a relevant field such as marketing or business
• Have strong leadership, influencing, negotiating and copywriting skills
• Have in depth experience of digital marketing and managing the development of Web content, usability, architecture and design
• Have first class project management abilities especially in complex marketing projects with skills in planning, budgeting, prioritisation and progress reporting
• Have experience in working in an international organisation
• Be an inspirational team leader
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the region of £50-55,000 plus good benefits along with the opportunity to work in a good environment with a knowledgeable, committed and professional team.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Head of Web & Digital position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or sign up to our e-shot.