Our client is a nationally recognised wholesale leader based in Cambridgeshire. This is a newly created and pivotal role with the organisation for an experienced Category Marketing Manager to employ winning strategies and tactics to help accelerate growth.
As Category Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development and co-ordination of supplier marketing plans. You will work on reviewing brand and customer performance and make recommendations to improve on areas of concern. You will need strong budget management experience, brief marketing on the development of targeted campaigns and materials, monitor and report on marketing ROI activities. You’ll need to possess a can-do attitude, be hands-on in your approach and have a strong analytical aptitude.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of supplier marketing plans
- Relationship development with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring targeted marketing materials have been developed
- Report on marketing ROI activity and make recommendations
In order to execute this role successfully desired skills include:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a product marketing role, preferably within B2B
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and stakeholders
The role is based in Cambridgeshire. The salary is competitive, with company benefits.
If you have relevant experience for this Cambridgeshire based Category Marketing Manager position and are interested to learn more about this excellent job opportunity, please get in touch for a full job description and details relating to salary and benefits.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on email@example.com.