Our client, a well-established supplier of audio visual equipment and services is looking for an Account Manager. This role has arisen to due to considerable organisational growth and continued success, together with increased product and service demand.
As Account Manager, you’ll predominantly be working as an internal resource but you will be required to visit customers regularly to provide updates on product ranges and service offerings. You will be responsible for establishing strong relationships with clients and colleagues to ensure that key targets are met. You’ll need to be confident, engaging and self-motivated.
Your responsibilities as Account Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Establish strong external and internal relationships to ensure key targets are met
- Act as main point of contact to customers advising on product offerings and services
- Provide your accounts with a great customer experience
- Process sales orders, create quotations, handle e-mails and telephone calls
The desired skills to execute the role of Account Manager include:
- Degree in technical or commercial discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent time management skills and computer literate
In return our client is offering a highly attractive salary of £23,000 – £28,000 + OTE + benefits and excellent prospects to progress within the company.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridgeshire Account Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch with Tom, Liz and Donna with regards to your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
If you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on 01223 813100 or email us on email@example.com.